Friday, July 11, 2008

Marc's Wedding

My brother Marc was what initiated the plans for our summer trip. He was married to Kelsey on June 30th. I have included a few pictures from the wedding and reception.



This picture cracked me up. These are the nieces and nephews that were in attendance. It was a great attempt for what turned out to be an impossible photo op. A fun tid-bit: Marc and Kelsey are both the eighth child in families of ten children, the potential for nieces and nephews is a bit overwhelming.
The Boise reception was a blast, it was in Kelsey's parents back yard. It turned out to be a great play time for all those nieces and nephews.



Reid with my sister Vanessa, so cute.


This will always be one favorite picture of mine. This is my four generation LoRee shot.
My Great Aunt LoRee, my mom Vicki LoRee, me Aliess LoRee and my little Alexis LoRee

4 comments:

Kt said...

I love the pictures! Those are so fun. I'm heading back out in a couple weeks. Can't wait. (Well, except for the drive.)

Cameron and Cindy said...

Cute pictures! You have been busy!

Cat said...

I love the picture of the LoRees. I would love to join you in one!
Your second cousin, Catherine LoRee :)

Tamra said...

I LOVE the 4 generation LoRee shot! Very cool.